WoodMangler

clutch did say:
www.self-gov.org/quiz.html

I'm not sure how balanced that little test is. I tried to pick
choices for liberal and conservative and it was rather hard to find
the combination. As far as being a Republican with Libertarian
tendancies, mea culpa.

Wes

I've seen a slightly better phrased version of it online, but can't
remember the location. As I've said, politics is subjective by nature -
impartial truth seldom makes its way into that arena. The true value of
that little test is to point out the fact that few of us are far
right/left in our thinking. That there is in fact, more than the
one dimensional left/right way of examining issues. There's a vast middle
ground that the two major parties seldom get in touch with.

Russ

--
New project = new tool. Hard and fast rule.