J. Clarke

Todd Fatheree wrote:

"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
I honestly don't understand the thinking of
most people who are pro-abortion. For example, Kerry's stated position

was
that life begins at conception, but he supports the right to an

abortion.
So, he believes that an innocent life is destroyed when an unborn child

is
aborted.

He also believes he doesn't have the right to use the force of law to
make others live by his beliefs.

People who do force their religion on others are called fanatics, or
maybe Ayatollah.

Then he apparently doesn't have the courage of his convictions, assuming
he has any core beliefs in the first place that go beyond getting elected.
We're not talking about tax policy or which state gets a new highway here.
He claims to believe that innocent children are being slaughtered, but
chooses to do nothing to stop it, hiding behind the religous freedom of
others to commit murder. If you believed a child was being murdered,
would
you allow it to happen as long as the murderer thought it was OK? I doubt
it. That's why Kerry's stance is inconsistent. He wants to be on both
sides of the issue at the same time.

Uh, Kerry lost, it's over, who gives a damn what Kerry's "stance" is on
anything? Think he's going to run again? Geez, get a life--you're as bad
as the Southerners who are still fighting the Civil War.

todd

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)