Fletis Humplebacker

"p_j"
Fletis Humplebacker ! wrote:

Why are liberals so arrogant and condescending? Which comes first,
the ideology or the attitude? Maybe it's two sides of the same coin.

Conservatives. Isn't that what you mean?

Try reading it again.

If anything liberals of today and the past such as Jefferson and Smith
suggested that one obstacle, the requirement that parasites like the
hordes at the republican welfare trough should be required to wipe their
own asses.

You had too many insults piled on there to be coherant.

Yeah, Jefferson and Smith weren't "coherant" either.

I can understand them but I doubt they'd have anything to do with
your comments here.