Fletis Humplebacker

"p_j"
Fletis Humplebacker ! wrote:

That's got more spin than a class 4 hurricane.

Good job not making an argument and relying on smarminess.

So you can't argue with it?

It's a fact that the
NE is heavily liberal and vote accordingly.

Look at a county by county map. There are some big swaths of blue
through the middle of the country.

So? I didn't say they were exclusive to the NE.

I hardly think that Kerry lost for being something he's not and Bush won
for being something he's not.

So why complain?

The country was founded by liberals on liberal principles.

According to who? Michael Moore?

Personally I
don't care if the Taliban/republican anti-capitalists get 99 percent
poll approval.

It's the election poll that counts.

They are out of step
with the rest of the country so pointing it out isn't the division,
the division was already there.

Many of the polls show the division to be between what Bush denigrates
as the "reality based community" and the talk radio crowd who maintain
belief in Bush as an emmissary of God as well as notions like Saddam had
a nuclear weapons program, worked hand in hand with Al Qaeda in the 9/11
attacks and similar nonsense such as Bush is a fiscal conservative or
supports the rule of law.

Alot of assertions there. Can you support any of them?

dislike of foreigners, fear of gays, and callousness
toward those in need.

Why the derogatory comments? You are doing the demonizing
and division, not the Republican leadership.

No, he's telling the truth about you.

Your head's too far up your butt to know.

Generally they have little respect for the
opposition, and they seek to smear and destroy their opponents in a
particularly personal way.

LOL !

Exactly.

Exactly indeed. See previous comment.

Sadly, this president and this party bears little resemblance to the
party of Reagan.

Sure it does. Reagan got exactly the same kind of smarmy personal
attacks from liberals, comedians and the media but history proved the
detractors wrong and him right.

You mean that he was senile and corrupt?

Yes, that's the kind of juvenile insult I was referring to.

Ironic that the republican party's key campaign strategy is dishonest
personal attacks.

Such as? That Kerry's a liberal?

The squated down and defecated on a hero who defended
his country for doing exactly that.

Bush said he respected it, but the problem with Kerry is his actions
afterwards which prompted the swift boat vets into action. It may
have made a difference.

I can't think of a single
Bush/RNC/other Taliban group advertisement or talking point jihad that
came close to reality. Many of them were blatantly false.

But how can you know from your vantage point????

Do you know anything about Rove and his life?

Not really, I'm not the one into character assassination. Thanks for
the insight into a liberal mind.