Lobby Dosser

"Sam Berlyn" wrote:

Hi,

This is going to sound like a real "newbie" question,
"I like woodturned products e.g. bowls, mushrooms(toadstalls) etc. and
I would like to do some myself.
Please could you reply and tell me the minimum equipment needed &
roughly how much it would cost to set up. Thanks

You may have better luck in rec.crafts.woodturning.

Unless you are highly disciplined, there is no minimum and what you want
costs more than what you have.

But, look at some of the threads on the Jet Mini in
rec.crafts.woodturning

Be aware, you are on a slippery slope. )

LD

---