ted harris

In news:J. Clarke typed:
You _did_ hear Kerry's concession speech did you not? Now why don't you
try actually doing what he asked you to do?

assorted political bull**** snipped

Yes, I heard it. And it was typical of the democratic party. John Kerry
did the only thing he could. The republicans have a stranglehold on the
democratic party right now. Kerry's speech was an effort to save his own
ass, as well as the party. We heard once before that we should get behind
our president and be united. It was on the capitol steps shortly after
9.11.01...only to have the democrats turn their backs on that issue.
The majority of America has decided that it is not okay to slander the
presidential office the way the democrats have. While I feel that democrats
are more in tune with what America needs within its borders, the republicans
are more in tune with what we need outside of our borders. I hope that the
republicans smash the democrats with their majority in the house and senate,
as a reminder of what they have done here.
--
Ted Harris