mac davis

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 15:41:20 GMT, A Womack
wrote:

Cool.. my kind of project, simple, inexpensive and useful!

Do you use the planer at that height, or set it on a stand/bench?

I will use it at that height, the planer weighs about 90 lbs and it
really is a bit much to move by oneself safely around the shop. My
intention in height was to have the beds where the home depot outfeed
support would handle the outfeed, but in my world my measurements were
off a ways +again+. Will have to see if I can cut down the central bar
a bit more than I thought..

Alan

hmm... I'll have to look at the picture again... it seemed like the
planer was only about a foot of the floor...

BTW, how do you like your Delta planer?