J. Clarke

Joseph Smith wrote:

Nope didn't hear it, so I don't know what he said
and don't care. Don't like anything about the man
as is the case with most politicians I've seen or heard.
He is the epitome of why I don't vote Democrat anymore,
vote mostly Republican in my state, and am searching
the Libertarian and Constitution Parties for viable
alternative for either.

Sorry, I meant that for the OP. Kerry basically said "It's over, I lost, he
won, I wish it was the other way around but that's the way it is, thanks
for your votes and support, now quitcherbellyachin and get with the
program" only he was more politiciany about it. Kind of surprised me--I
was expecting the Ohio vote to drag on into the next millennium--I suspect
that it surprised his partisans with their planeload of lawyers sitting on
the runway too. It was gracefully enough done that I developed a tiny bit
of respect for the man.

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
You _did_ hear Kerry's concession speech did you not? Now why don't you
try
actually doing what he asked you to do?

assorted political bull**** snipped

--