Fly-by-Night CC

In article ,
WoodMangler wrote:

www.self-gov.org/quiz.html

Cool - but too vague. I came out a centrist. A left-leaning centrist,
right on the line. The following made me feel pretty superior to the
rest of you:

Centrists are ideologically flexible. Centrists recognize the complexity of
public policy choices and look to many kinds of solutions. Which solution
depends on the circumstances, the problem, and the public interest.
Ideologues repeat their slogans with little regard to the specific policy
problem at hand. Conservatives shout "private good, public bad."
Liberals*shout "public good, private bad." By contrast, the centrist movement
can show politicians how to use both the private and public sectors (often in
combination) to creatively solve problems that we would otherwise just shout
about.

____

as 100% Americanism." -- Huey P. Long