Larry Jaques

On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 01:05:17 GMT, patriarch
calmly ranted:

"James T. Kirby" wrote in
:

snip
Voting for democrats at the county and state level out of revulsion
for the republican ideology at the national level is one thing.

Voting for some of them based on personal attributes ... dicey stuff.

What about voting for the office seeker that you feel you can trust most
(or more accurately, distrust least)?

I am a registered Republican, in California, for over 30 years. I don't
recall voting for a single Republican on this last ballot. It was very
strange.

All I can say is Atta Boy, G. (WTF is your first name, anyway? I've
been calling you Pat for short.)

---
In Christianity, neither morality nor religion comes into contact
with reality at any point. --FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE
- http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development -