Eugene

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

"Prometheus" wrote in message
The lifetime warranty is still there, though- so it's not really as
important that they are durable as it is with the power tools.

It is not very important if you round off the blade of one of your six
screwdrivers. OTOH, if you break a socket removing the last head bolt on
your enngine, it is 8:30 PM and the nearest Sears is 30 miles away,
quality suddenly becomes very important.

I have a duplicate of most hand tools in a tool chest in my garage and
stuffed in a tool bag inside my truck so if one were to break I have a
spare.