Dan

On Sat 06 Nov 2004 01:15:56a, (Alan W) wrote in
om:

in a recent garage makeover for bench tools, Norm built a large
planer/chopsaw cart. His chop saw was up high, and had extension
wings to flip up. I wanted mine to be the same height as the tablesaw
table.

The planer is high enough that my Home Depot outfeed support will drop
down to "catch" boards feeding through.

Alan

http://alan.firebin.net/images/planer_cart.jpg

Thanks, Alan. With that idea, I now know how all my larger power tools will
be stored. I've already built a cart for the SCMS, but I think the Ryobi
spindle sander would be just fine where your chop saw is. :-) That was the
last one.

Oh, dammit. Forgot about that vintage Sears Scroll saw a friend dropped off
last spring. Nuts.