Mat A

Yea baby! the tropics I can't waite. I like the rain, especially when its
80 degrees or more out. I'm as far south in Canada as I can get and I'm
still cold.
"Old Nick" wrote in message
On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 03:35:20 GMT, "Mat A"
vaguely proposed a theory
......and in reply I say!:

OT, but....

Well, be prepared for the weather. Sorry. But you are heading for the
Tropics, with a capital T. It rains all summer.

http://cadence.advanstar.com/newslet...ad/0899_1.html

I am serious, because you mention Canada, which _starts_ way North of
the tropics. If you like tropical weather then fine. Otherwise head
way south, or look for indoor work in places that _at least_ have
fans.

But then I am biased. I hate the tropics.

Hi,

My name is Mathew Ashton and I currently live on the west coast of

Canada.
I am in the final stage of the immigration process for Australia - I'm
applying under the Skilled Independent Regional Visa. What that means is
that I will be restricted to working in regional areas only of Australia,
rather than metropolis centers for the first 2 years. The place I've

been
approved to work in is Maroochy Shire; 2 hours north of Brisbane in
Queensland.

Have you noticed that people always run from what
they _need_ toward what they want?????