HansNL

Hi Bjarte,

Would you mind telling me why you want a Stubby, please? As you reside
in Norway, isn't buying a Kreher, a WEMA Beta/Gamma, a Jet 4224 or
even a Ligno then not an option? Germany is very close and all the
lathes are very professional.

This is not to put down the Stubby! I have looked extensively at their
website and it seems like one hell of a lathe to me! My wood turning
teacher, with 30+ years of wood turning under his belt was also
impressed when he saw the machine in Puy St. Martin (France), last
year during a Woodturning Symposium.

Thanks in Advance! 8-)
Best Regards,
HansNL
==============

"Bjarte Runderheim" wrote in message ...
I am considering turning semi-pro, and I believe I want a Stubby.
However, I do _not_ want to buy it through the US, being norwegian,
and all, direct shipping lines to the aussies, and all that,
relatives down under and all that (an ignorant bunch, when it comes
to woodturning, but nice, and all that).

Wherever I turn on the net, I seem to be channelled back to
some US link or other. I do not want that.

I want the aussies!

Who can help?

Bjarte