Dave Plowman

Default which way round to use ratchet crimping tool?

In article ,
Al Reynolds wrote:
What I wanted to know is: where do I use the tool
on the crimps? I had originally assumed that the two
sides of the jaw would both go on the central section
of the crimp, but the two sides of the jaw differ. One
has a "flatter" arch and the other has a more "rounded"
arch.

If you check inside those crimps, you'll find they have a partition so the
wires go in to the same length. And that partition won't deform to crimp
anything - try it without any wire in one.

--
*Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn