twfsa

The temp stays more constant thru out the house with the fan on 24-7,
especially in the winter, its been on for a year. The fan on my furnace is a
variable speed so its running at a very low speed when the heat or a/c is
not in operation.

Tom

"Chris Hill" wrote in message
On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 06:31:15 -0600, "twfsa" wrote:

I only turn back about 4-5 degs as it just has to run that much more to
catch up and you are not saving anything, I leave the fan on 24-7.

Tom

You are too saving something. The larger the temp difference between
inside and outside, the more heat moves. You'd probably save more by
turning that fan off when not in use, that could be adding $10 a month
to your electric bill.