Santa

All the water falling outside means, the water never used to go
through gutters, it used fall from top on to the floor (this water
suppose to go through gutters), since it is dalling on outside floor,
it washedout the clay near the plants and then we reported this to
builder, then they came and adjusted the gutters, so this way the rain
water should drain through gutters, into the pipes close to the ouside
basement wall, one day there is heavy rain, that day we saw lot of
water leaking from the sameplace where gutters are outside, we can it
leaks from top to the bottom of that cornet, even before we have many
times heavy rain, but we never saw water in the basement, but at that
time, water directly falls from top to the yard and it used to washout
all the mud around the plants in the yard. That is what happening,
since my first year is going to be in Dec, so that is why if this is
builder problem, I want to be done with builder before the one year
turns up.