HeatMan

Not.

"Andy Asberry" wrote in message
On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 20:02:03 GMT, ender (Jeffrey
J. Kosowsky) wrote:

When buying a new central air system, would you go with tried-and-true
R22 or with Puron?
If you go with R22, how much longer will it still be available (at
reasonable cost)?

Thanks

You will need to replace your unit before R-22 is no

longer available.

You can still buy R12, even now. It's taxed to death, therefore expensive
as he//, but available.

I know this is above the OP's request.

I will go out in November or December of 2009 and buy the highest SEER of
R22 equipment out there and sit on it. It will be for my house only. And
in November or December of 2019, I'll buy a couple of drums of R22, just for
my house only.