Tekkie

Jeffrey J. Kosowsky posted for all of us....

If I act like a contractor and don't waste the time of the sales clerk
any more than a real contractor, then why should I not get similar
pricing? (after adjusting perhaps for some volume discount that true
high volume contractors may deserve)

But you ARE wasting their time. You admitted you called one branch did your
research, then called the other branch to order. Meanwhile somebody is
waiting at the counter while the first branch nursemaids you.

You pay sales tax for that stuff? Probably not...

What do you do for a living? Bet you're in by 8:05 and gone by 4:55 and if
you have to stay you want OT or a bonus.
--
Tekkie