Mary Fisher

Default Floor tile question

"PoP" wrote in message
What's the expert (aka "easy") way of removing floor tiles which have
been stuck down with glue?

The last time I did this particular job (some years ago) I ended up
having to use a paint stripper heat gun combined with a paint
stripping scraper to remove the glue, after ripping the tiles off as
far as possible, working on my hands and knees for hours on end.

That sound about right.

However that was a wooden floor so maybe the glue bonded differently.
A horrible job!

What kind of floor are the tiles in question adhering to?

Mary

PoP

Sending email to my published email address isn't
guaranteed to reach me.