Jeffrey J. Kosowsky

"Stormin Mormon" writes:
Let me translate that. "what kind of lies can I tell to save a few dollars
by falsely representing myself"??

I prefer to think of it as:
What can I do to prevent from being ripped off by suppliers and
contractors who think I am just a "rich", naive yuppie who is ripe for
being ripped off

Since when does having a government license or a contractor business
card give one some legal or god-given right to better pricing?

If I act like a contractor and don't waste the time of the sales clerk
any more than a real contractor, then why should I not get similar
pricing? (after adjusting perhaps for some volume discount that true
high volume contractors may deserve)