Mary Fisher

"T i m" wrote in message
On Sat, 6 Nov 2004 12:57:22 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

I had the nearside trunion strip out .. I managed to jack it into
place, bind it up with some rope (Spanish windlass) and drive the
couple of miles home. Also had a half-shaft shear .. ;-(

I had that too. Too far from home to push it home ... the cavalry came
(Spouse on his motor bike) and fixed it at the roadside.

Bless ;-)

Then there was the time he fixed a small end (I think) with a hairclip ...

Sigh - they don't make them like that any more ...

Spouses or easily repairable engines? ;-)

Well, the two go together. You have to be able to dignose the fault and know
what might fix it and have someone around with a hair clip ...

Spouse was called The Saviour of Chapeltown..

Lycra outfit and that?

LOL! You haven't seen Spouse have you!

Yes .. ;-)

Not wearing Lycra you haven't!

What's
the point in everyone having a shredder, for instance?

There isn't one, as long as you are ok trust your 'private' documents
to someone else to shred?

Um.I was thinking of branches ... we only shred paper to use as packing.

Ah, a 'chipper' then?

As you will.

Now, who has a nice quiet 2200 we could borrow?

"quiet 2200"? .. fanless 2200Ghz Cpu, 2200W Electric car, K-Tel 2200
quiet honey blender, 2200m long drop ... ?

You haven't been following the shredding thread have you?

Nope, I (sort of) have a life you know .. ;-)

We've spent the afternoon going through the Share and Insurance folders.
Have chucked a lot out but still don't know what's what.

They don't use suitable paper for shredding, it's always shiny and thick ...
And if I die during the night he still won't know what's due to him. Or even
if I die during the day ... Might as well carry on having a life :-)

Mary