dsb0118

Default Capicitor wiring for a Grundfos CH Pump

My central heating pump isn't working. It goes round but you have to
flick the rotor with a screwdriver each time to get it to start.
Following advice from other posts on this group I thought it might be
the capacitor but the problem is the pump is hard to get at and when I
levered the capacitor out, it came out wires and all before I could
see where the wires came from.

The pump is a Grundfos UPS15-50x18. There seem to be eight holes
numbered 1 to 8 which you can push a wire into. Nos. 1 and 2 are
already joined by a wire link so I'm guessing it's not those but which
of the other six do I use?

All advice gratefully received.

Also. Does any one know where to get a replacement capacitor from? I
live in the Reading area.