Art

Request Make, Model, and Chassis of offending monitor. That way it maybe
possible to recommend proper service procedures other than taking item to a
service facility.
"Luca Gallo" wrote in message
I have a monitor 17 '' CRT.
When i use it for many hours I see that the image begins to tr
emble.Ihave
tried the function DEGAUASS but nothing has happened.
Now the problem is very important, because now the image begins to tremble
so strongly that I can't use my monitor because the imge doesn't want to
stay firm. This isn't safe to my eyes!
Can somebody halp me?
Have somebody an idea to resolve my problem?
Some body tells me that my monitor is demagnetize and that is impossible
rapair it.
Tanks and sorry for my imperferct English