RonB

Ron, saw your setup when you posted it. Very ingenous.

Thanks to everyone for their comments on the drill press table. Anyone
got any comments on the band saw?

Thanks - Probably more stingy than ingenious. Actully the guys who frequent
this group came up with most of it.

Yeah, I addressed the drill press more than band saw. You are giving up
some depth clearance on that tool. I believe I saw some auxilary band saw
table and accessory projects in one of the magazines during the past 1 to 2
years. The table I am thinking of sat on top of the existing cast table.
Best bet is WOOD magazine but I loaned several of mine to my son a while
back. You might check the project list on their site.

RonB