GregP

On 5 Nov 2004 07:53:00 -0800, (Never Enough
Money) wrote:

Hmmm. Liberals want more taxes. Taking money from an individual
reduces that individuals ability of act or express themseslves in a
manner of their own choosing.

A conservative wants to reduce spending and reduce taxes.

A liberal wants to increase spending and increase taxes.

A Republicans wants to increse spending and reduce taxes,
hoping that he will be long gone by the time the bill comes due.
And while he's at it, he'll collect what he can from the public
trough, like our friend Dave H with his "I promise not to work so
hard if you pay me" farm subsidy.