George

Well, I know for certain now that you are a moron.

"p_j" wrote in message
"George" george@least wrote:

The people were telling the press what they wanted to hear.

I view the approaches of the two parties similar to my mom and dad.

When I jumped my bike up a curb at full tilt, I really enjoyed the

comfort
of my mom who said "that mean old pavement jumped up and scraped you.

They
ought to do something about that curb so it won't hurt people."

Liberals
tell you they'll remove all obstacles just for you.

But I knew it was my dad who was right when he said "how many times is

it
going to take before you realize that you can't run into curbs at full

tilt
without tipping the bike? Pick up the wheel, you idiot." Conservatives
know that individual effort can overcome any obstacle.

You're confusing the conservative religion which is what the republican
party has become with reality. Your father may have been correct that
you are an idiot and your mother sounds like a pretty ****ed up person,
but there is nothing in liberalism that has ever suggested removing all
obstacles.

If anything liberals of today and the past such as Jefferson and Smith
suggested that one obstacle, the requirement that parasites like the
hordes at the republican welfare trough should be required to wipe their
own asses.