Prometheus

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 13:24:18 -0500, "Al Reid"
wrote:

"tony1158" wrote in message . ..
Hi, I agree totally. Another thing, the young people and the parents
better prepare them selves for the return of the draft.

Tony

Cone on, that scare didn't even work BEFORE the election.

It's no longer *before* the election. Look at it this way- we have a
two term limit on the presidency. Bush is no longer accountable to
the electorate, because he cannot be re-elected; Cheney has already
stated that he will not run for President in 2008. The Republicans,
led by the religious right, control both houses of congress. At least
one and as many as four supreme court justices are likely to retire or
die within the next four years.

Just what do you think is going to stop them from doing whatever they
feel like doing? Morals? Like attacking other nations to impose a
different form of government on them?