Mark & Juanita

On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 07:28:58 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 02:21:44 GMT, "mark" calmly
ranted:

49% of the population is "out-of-touch"? With what, asshole?

Nice. I voted for Badnarik. I tell you what I tell my liberal friends.
Just because you make the most noise, doesn't mean you're suddenly a
majority. Better luck next time.

For us, too. We need to get Libertarians in every office, starting
at the bottom. 600 there need to move up into Senate and House seats
to get anything real done in this society. sigh

As a libertarian, don't you really want them *not* to do things?

That certainly is my preference for those in government.