Fletis Humplebacker

"Prometheus"
"Fletis Humplebacker"

"James T. Kirby"
Leon wrote:
"mac davis"

I always vote.. that way I have a right to bitch and gripe..

You think? What ever happened to the old saying, you made your bed, now lay
in it. If you are not happy with your vote, it is your own fault.

I'm happy with my vote. It's the other 51%(or whatever it was) I'm not happy
with. Just what were they thinking?

They were thinking you're out of touch. Imagine
what the percentage would have been if the
media hadn't been hammering Bush for so hard
and long.

49% of the population is "out-of-touch"? With what, asshole?

Assholebreath, he is only one person, not 49% of the population.