George

The people were telling the press what they wanted to hear.

I view the approaches of the two parties similar to my mom and dad.

When I jumped my bike up a curb at full tilt, I really enjoyed the comfort
of my mom who said "that mean old pavement jumped up and scraped you. They
ought to do something about that curb so it won't hurt people." Liberals
tell you they'll remove all obstacles just for you.

But I knew it was my dad who was right when he said "how many times is it
going to take before you realize that you can't run into curbs at full tilt
without tipping the bike? Pick up the wheel, you idiot." Conservatives
know that individual effort can overcome any obstacle.

"mp" wrote in message
Should a Liberal be ashamed?

This jar of lube here sez I should apply a Liberal amount. Maybe that's

what
happened to Kerry. Didn't use enough anal lube.

The Bush machine, apparently, was well oiled. Despite what the exit polls
were predicting, Bush came from behind, so to speak. 45 million Americans
are now feeling the pain.

Politics can be so scandalous.