James T. Kirby

Prometheus wrote:

I shouldn't do it, but I'll respond anyhow. I agree- Bush has NO
MANDATE to push his agenda. I wasn't really *for* Kerry, but I voted
for him anyhow specifically because I was afraid the Bush faction
would consider a 1% margin a "mandate". The frightening thing is that
the Republicans have the majority in every part of our government, and
they actually *can* push their agenda. I sincerely hope and pray that
the next four years are not going to be as bad for the US as I am
afraid they are going to be- but I'm not holding my breath.

I'm afraid we'll all suffocate if we hold it as long as needed. I think it
will be
more therapeutic and productive to start screaming.