Fly-by-Night CC

In article ,
(Jack) wrote:

Do youself a big favor; ignore "Dingleberry" and his putrid verbal
diarrhea...

In my experience with Andy, his posts are usually very clear and
detailed in explanation. I don't usually find him too far off base from
my own observations with topics familiar to me, and on those I'm not
familiar with he's introduced some very good thought and commentary.

HIs reply to the dust and PVC was uncharacteristic in my opinion.

____

as 100% Americanism." -- Huey P. Long