mark

This is VERY strong glue. I originally started using it to splice
together 2-liter bottles to make water rockets.

OK, Mike. You can't get away with that kind of a tease. I know it's off
topic, but you have to tell us how you make water rockets from soda bottles.

The problem with factory made chairs is that the stretchers attempt to hold
the legs together. If the chair is made correctly, the stretchers are a tad
long, and actually hold the legs *apart* pushing against each other, and
wedging them against the holes in the seat. A properly made chair is an
engineering wonder. But Gorilla Glue works pretty well. I've also fixed them
with a fox wedge.