Swingman

"James T. Kirby" wrote in message
Leon wrote:
"mac davis" wrote in message

I always vote.. that way I have a right to bitch and gripe..

You think? What ever happened to the old saying, you made your bed, now

lay
in it. If you are not happy with your vote, it is your own fault.

I'm happy with my vote. It's the other 51%(or whatever it was) I'm not

happy
with. Just what were they thinking?

Get over it. Particularly your imagined superiority. Your boy Kerry got it
right when he said that there were no losers, as we all woke up this morning
as Americans ... try to be as gracious as he was .. and if you don't like
the way this form of government works, don't let the door knob hit you in
the ass on the way to somewhere else.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/04/04