IMM

Default Will the chancellor cane house owners in the budget?

"Clive Summerfield" wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

"Mike Mitchell" wrote in message
On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 10:43:31 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"Phil" wrote in message

Oh, yes. There's a perception problem in this country caused by a
general move to the left.

So fairly soon, as this leftward trend progresses, we should get

back
centre.

Quite right. In fact the Liberals have, so-called more left policies

than
New Lab.

Which is why I am going to vote Lib Dem next time (as I did last time,
but not in 1997, when I voted Labour and rue it to this day).

Blair is aiming where it matters; constitutional change. That is very
important to the Medieval UK.

So far his record after nearly 7 years is pretty poor,

It is zestful compared to the previous 400 years.

I just saw Tone on the TV at question time in the HP. What a man!
Brilliant!

snip disjointed babble