IMM

Default Will the chancellor cane house owners in the budget?

"Mike Mitchell" wrote in message
On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 10:43:31 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"Phil" wrote in message

Oh, yes. There's a perception problem in this country caused by a
general move to the left.

So fairly soon, as this leftward trend progresses, we should get back

centre.

Quite right. In fact the Liberals have, so-called more left policies

than
New Lab.

Which is why I am going to vote Lib Dem next time (as I did last time,
but not in 1997, when I voted Labour and rue it to this day).

Blair is aiming where it matters; constitutional change. That is very
important to the Medieval UK.