Charlie Self

mac davis notes:

We had a major problem in our precinct... the computer seems to have
dropped about 20% of the voters from the list, and changed another 10
or 12% to "inactive"...
The place was a zoo... my wife was one of the people that got dropped
from the rolls.. had to vote "provincial", whatever the heck that
is...

I think that's probably "provisional" which basically means they let you fill
out a ballot and then hope they count it.

I always vote.. that way I have a right to bitch and gripe.

Yup.

Charlie Self
"Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a
pleasure." Ambrose Bierce