Prometheus

On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 23:20:16 GMT, Dave in Fairfax
wrote:

Prometheus wrote:
Hey, I resemble that remark. Wish I'd have read about the tobacco &
spiderweb cure before work today- instead I've got seven stitches in
my forearm. Sometimes sh*t just happens! Especially when you're
trying to hit a quota or (in the case of a tv show) fit a project into
a set time span.

Sorry about that. The nicotine in the tobacco constricts the
blood vessels and the spiderweb gives the PLTs a matrix to adhere
to. The honey or scorched milk make enviroments that most
bacteria can't grow in.

I'm gonna have to keep that in mind- I get lots of little scrapes and
dings all the time...

Dave in Fairfax