Jay Knepper

If Unisaw buyers are so discriminating that they would reject a high quality
blade, then why ship the saw with a blade at all? Do toys that ship without
batteries because their buyers are discriminating about which batteries they
use??

The MBAs are running Delta. The signs are all there.

Jay

"FriscoSoxFan" wrote in message
om...
I would wager that the average person spending $1500+ on a new saw probably
have strong opinions as to what type of blade they want and are likely to
use mutiple blades on the saw. To a person buying it for sheet goods a top
quality rip blade would be a throwaway. Why waste thier (or your) money
trying to make them guess?

"Andy Dingley" wrote in message
On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 17:45:35 -0500, "Eric Anderson"
wrote:

I would have just not put a blade on the Unisaw
rather than to put on a blade that isn't as good as my standard blades
of

30
years ago.

That's why you don't have an MBA.