Mark & Juanita

On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 10:06:09 -0800, Larry Blanchard
wrote:

In article ,
says...
They *really* don't want there to be any appearance of dissent.
Remember, their way or the highway.

The response by the faithful will be that if they weren't sitting on your
lap when you saw these news reports, then you really didn't see them. :-)

I am really amazed at the blinders the Bush supporters seem to be
wearing. According to that survey we discussed earlier, a majority
believe things that even Bush doesn't believe.

... and that survey is a pure, unadulterated bunch of bullcrap. I know
of no Bush supporter who thinks those things. Those ideas are actually
much more indicative of liberal thinkers rather than the opposite. It
almost appears to be a liberal's attempt at transference.