Mary Fisher

"Pete C" wrote in message

Wouldn't you be irritated?

No?

No, I'd be glad it didn't biodegrade while my rubbish was in it! But
even if it did, using 2 helps as the chance of them both biodegrading
is pretty rare.

The rubbish isn't in a carrier long enough for it to be a problem, two or
three days and it's in the brown bin. It's when it's perforated when I shake
it open that I'm frustrated!

By the way I acquire them when people give me things in them, such as
stones, overgrown courgettes, spinach, string, bones, champagne,
eiderdowns
... It would be rude to give back the carriers. Sometimes they're more use
than the contents.

Sounds like you have quite a collection, as for the contents why not
do some trading? 'Thanks for the stones, please _do_ take some string
or overgrown courgettes' I'd expect home produced honey is a fairer
swap for champagne or eiderdowns though...

I don't really mind the food, some stones, bones and string are useful.
Eiderdowns are an embarrassment, as are teapots. It's understandable that
folk think we need feeding up but eiderdowns???

Mary