StealthUK

"Philip Wagstaff" wrote in message news:417d79c7 By the way a friendly 'estate agent' says
DG adds nothing to sale value but is a selling point.

It can add value, it depends on the property.

I've just got a quote from U-fit as well. No one on this NG has slated
the quality, only some problems with service so I'm tempted by their
quote.

I can't find anything on Wembley Windows (London based) on the net.
They seem like a decent outfit (Established 25 yrs) but the quote is
£2800 for 3 windows including fitting while U-Fit's is half that price
without installation.