Mary Fisher

"bruce phipps" wrote in message
om...
One thing that occurs to me whilst watching all those "Property
Ladder" house renovation shows on TV.

The renovators usually redecorate in a stark modern way -- rooms often
do not have any curtains!

This "lets light into the space" but seems bonkers for the English
climate. Freezing in Winter and not much privacy, either.

They probably assume double or triple glazing.

As for privacy - what goes on in your house which you don't want others to
see?

We rarely draw our curtains in the house. In the caravans we don't have
them, instead we use venetian blinds, much more satisfactory.

Mary

Bruce