IMM

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 14:08:18 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 13:04:24 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message

I increased the cylinder size to a 200 litre one as well and had
double normal thickness of foam fitted. So there is pleny of
storage, which I prefer anyway.

Over storage is a bad thing. No need for it when you have the boiler

power
to have the least amount of storage you need.

It makes very little difference as long as the cylinder is well
insulated.

Extra cost and space taken up there ARE standing losses.

The extra cost is negligible as is the space.

We had the discussion about standing losses several months ago, when I
demonstrated that these are insignificant as well if the cylinder is
well insulated.

You never.