tony sayer

Default Electromagnetic field and medium voltage power line.

In article , Harry
Bloomfield writes
On 10/02/2004 Martin H. Robinson a wrote :
I hope that this question is appropriate for this group. I was advised
by a colleague that many of the group regular members were
well-informed.

I have site that has a medium voltage powerline crossing it.

I am not suggesting it is inappropriate for this group, but if you want
expert advice on this, then repost your question in
alt.engineering.electrical

Where you'll probably get quite a range of opinions too!.

IMHO there is, like mobile phone radiation, a lot of research needing
doing into these effects, but I suspect that its not going to make a lot
of moolah for anyone so it isn't a real high priority as such.

I have heard of an anecdotal tale of a number of people who got various
cancers who lived in a house near here that is directly under twin 33 KV
overhead lines.

The current incumbent is a university biological researcher who seems
unfazed by his surroundings, and likes the peace and quiet in his
location, except for damp foggy nights when the wires hum and fizz quite
a bit!......
--
Tony Sayer