T i m

On 3 Nov 2004 03:29:38 -0800, (MBQ) wrote:

T i m wrote in message . ..
On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 15:39:47 GMT, Rick Dipper
wrote:

On the flip side I've been warned off *a* council recycling place
because it's not *my* local recycling place .. even though ecology
dictates I should use the one I'm going to be driving past (rather
than going in the opposite direction)?

How did they know?

Ah, well, before I learnt this was an 'issue' I answered the 'where do
you live' question truthfully (it was how I was brought up g).

I didn't consider that I was allowed to tip at one place 1/2 a mile
from my house but not at another place 1/2 mile from my house (but
'over the border')?

When I have been there since I just quote the name of a local (to
them) road ;-)

All the best ..

T i m