Andy Cuffe

On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 16:02:07 GMT, "Larry B"
wrote:

Last weekend, someone used it (not personally witnessed) and the digital
module (Touchmatic II) went dead. I don't know what mortal code they entered
on the touchpad but it is truly dead. I have a rusty old RR-10 in the garage
for parts. So, I replaced the tube thermal cutout switch (which was open)
and the digital module. The rusty digital module works great but has a poor
Wife Acceptance Factor. Unfortunately, the original module is still dead. As
a further clue, when the the connector plug for the module is plugged in,
the buzzer should chirp. The original doesn't even chirp.

Why don't you swap the good electronics onto the good chrome? The
glass touch panel and all the electronics come off as a single unit.
Andy Cuffe