Steve

Default Electromagnetic field and medium voltage power line.

MrCheerful wrote:

Buy or hire an emf meter. I hired one as I was concerned about high levels
in my house. I also walked across a local field with power wires across it,
the readings at head height were off the scale. In my house my sons room
had a bad area right where he slept.

I would like to see a certificate of calibration from an ACAS registered
standards lab before I trusted a meter to tell me anything.

What is "bad" ? What is "off the scale" nV/m ? V/m If I remember the
thrust of some of the recent "research" it is LOW fields that cause more
problems (if they do) than High fields

Steve