sandy

"Wayne Tiffany" wrote in message ...
What if the front TV is unplugged so there is no possibility of the power
supply still running in it? The other thought would then be that there is
something else running that is causing RF interference. Is the motorhome
engine running by chance?

WT

Nope. Engine is not running. The ('92) motorhome is a "new" toy for
us and we're still learning about all it's gremmies. It has a switch
on the dash where you can turn off the battery power. As we put in a
2nd battery bank that is seperate from the RV's batteries and is
charged by 2 solar panels, I'm thinking of turning off the RV
batteries and seeing if that solves the problem.

Maybe it's just haunted!!!!!

Another thought....would running the cables near the TV have any
influence on anything? And another thought... When we tried
replacing the cables with shielded cables, we changed only the 3
cables that went to/from TV and vcr (and didn't change the wires that
we couldn't reach...like wires that run thru the roof from the
antenna. Would these cables have anything to do with anything?

Maybe we'll just name our "ghost" and learn to live with him!

Sandy

Sandy